Hope the match survives this weekends weather.

hkcityblue said:
Blimey, 17 pages about the weather... bet we don't get up to ten pages if we win 5-0
be a load of warnings sent out then,lol, oh did i mention its still snowing(just to stay on topic if any mods watching,hehe)

Just a light dusting in Manchester. Light snow in the wind. Forecast to get worse, but it's nothing at the moment.

This country is nothing short of pathetic. Bit of snow and the whole country comes to a stand still. It doesn't affect anything bar being extra careful when behind the wheel. Get a grip.

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
This country is nothing short of pathetic. Bit of snow and the whole country comes to a stand still. It doesn't affect anything bar being extra careful when behind the wheel. Get a grip.

Its not so much that I don`t trust myself behing the wheel,its some of the other dozy bastards that concerns me !

Rain in Merseyside at the moment so depending on the air, rain would push from the west rather than snow. Depends how cold it is in Manchester I suspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.