Hope

Manx Blue

Good evening everyone....Mods move this if you feel it's required. There all sorts of threads being started and added to, so this may hit the right note elsewhere.

Today was a major disappointment for everyone, which is a massive understatement. However it's not the end of the world. In my lifetime, I can recall a number of turnarounds, some of which even involved us.

1. Arsenal going to Anfield and needing to win by two clear goals on the last game.

2. Leeds getting tonked by 4 goals at Maine Road (in April 1992 ?)...they went on to win the title

3. City winning 3-2 at Blackburn on Easter Monday (1995?)... Blackburn won the title

4. Chelsea losing 4-2 at Stamford Bridge, giving United a game in hand but still leading the league...Chelsea won the title.

So it whilst it doesn't necessarily mean we will turn things around, it can be done.

It was probably the kick up the ass we needed, so lets get behind the club, home and away, Domestic and European and roar us on to victory, and turn this slender defecit around and ram it right up the Ferguson Flange.

well Clearly the pendulum has swong towards the rags but if we win the next 10 games we'll win the title.

The scum WILL lose 2 games and draw one before the end of the season...

bookmark this post and refer to it laters..

Now wheres my winston 'we'll fight them on the beaches' churchill 78 gramaphone recording.......

Whatever happens, it's been a great season. I won't pretend I won't be disappointed if we don't win it. We've been top of the shop for most of the season.

Don't give up hoping blues. People keep banging on about the hard run in, but we have to play these teams sometime

Apologies...how could I forget 1967/68

United go into the last game against SUNDERLAND leading by a point. and the rest is "History"

Where are the Rags the last game again???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.