Hoping for a draw on Saturday

Marvin

With Utd winning a replay at Old Trafford. The FA Cup could cost Utd 2 points somewhere down the line, and that might be enough

Remember when City played Kiev last season. One game too far, much like the 1st leg League Cup semi. Would be helpful to see Utd in the same boat

SWPISHOME said:
More games for the c*nts the better, United to get to the FA Cup Final and lose would be perfect!

Ha, that's what I said. Only I hope every tie goes to a replay and extra time with them picking up loads of injuries along the way and a few of their big names miss the final through suspension which they go and lose.

Good point! Bring on a draw for the cunts! Also we can hope Rooney breaks his cock off a granny and Giggs pulls a hamstring fucking jedward!

Nani could be out for two months. If that is true, hopefully Rooney breaks his leg* and the rags will be losing their main weapons.

* I understand it is wrong to wish injury on people and was raised to believe this but as Rooney is sub-human scum, I consider him a special case.

SWPISHOME said:
More games for the c*nts the better, United to get to the FA Cup Final and lose would be perfect!

Never ever want those twats to get to any cup final. I hope the dippers kick seven shades of shit out of them. Then score in injury time.

I hope United draw this weekend, then beat Liverpool in the replay. In the next round get Arsenal and draw at the Emirates, then beat them at the Swamp. Then draw at Chelsea, then beat them at home. Then draw Newcastle in the semi and go out on penalties after a really hard extra time. The more games they play, the better [as long as they fail to win it!]

I'm now quite happy we're out of the FA Cup, I think every part of our club from players to fans and staff need a good weekend off (I was gutted for a week or so)!

LoveCity said:
Nani could be out for two months. If that is true, hopefully Rooney breaks his leg* and the rags will be losing their main weapons.

* I understand it is wrong to wish injury on people and was raised to believe this but as Rooney is sub-human scum, I consider him a special case.
Don't think you'll get many complaints here mate! Except maybe from some of the not-so-undercover rags popping up today.

LoveCity said:

When did he get injured ?
He is the man behind most of their goals this season, without him they will drop points every other week.

Regarding the draw, the perfect scenario will be draw then United win and go throw to the next round to face Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.