Hoping for a draw on Saturday

Tevez City said:
When did he get injured ?
He is the man behind most of their goals this season, without him they will drop points every other week.

In the Arsenal game, he hobbled off. The rags say it could be a "few weeks", Portuguese reports say "possibly two months", either way looks like he could miss a few games. But now Valencia is in form, they always seem to have a second or third option which annoys me.

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
He is the man behind most of their goals this season, without him they will drop points every other week.

In the Arsenal game, he hobbled off. The rags say it could be a "few weeks", Portuguese reports say "possibly two months", either way looks like he could miss a few games.

Lets wait until Ferguson speaks this Friday.
If he said he will be out for two months, it will means he will start against Liverpool.

I hope Nani will stay in Portugal for two months at least and stay with his family, it will big blow for United.

Regarding the options, Nani is their most creative player.

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:

In the Arsenal game, he hobbled off. The rags say it could be a "few weeks", Portuguese reports say "possibly two months", either way looks like he could miss a few games. But now Valencia is in form, they always seem to have a second or third option which annoys me.

They lost another player same game (Jones??) anyone know if he's out for a while also?

Mikecini said:
LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:

They lost another player same game (Jones??) anyone know if he's out for a while also?
heard he could be playing this weekend. Tbh it is better If he does play as he looks absolute dog dirt

Paul Powers Bar said:
Mikecini said:
LoveCity said:

heard he could be playing this weekend. Tbh it is better If he does play as he looks absolute dog dirt

Cheers, who was he supposed to be, the latest incarnation of some blast from the past...... again? Hope his fuckin cock falls off.

Apologies for rant. and yes he is dog shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.