Horrific Injury at Stoke (Shawcross on Ramsey) {merged}

fabregas is obviously fuming with that tackle from shawcross because he just munched someone from behind and then jogged off and pulis was ranting and raving and fabregas was telling him to shhhh by putting the finger over his mouth

mcfc_die_hard said:
fabregas is obviously fuming with that tackle from shawcross because he just munched someone from behind and then jogged off and pulis was ranting and raving and fabregas was telling him to shhhh by putting the finger over his mouth

Fabregas is turning in to a right knob...

scousemanc said:
Trigger said:
Christ there are some mard arses on here, its a broken leg - not nice - but sh*t happens !

were you calling for Tevez to be back in manchester when his baby girl was in intensive care?

No, and as i said about a broken leg not nice, but he will rcover Tevez' kid may not have survived. Sh*t comparison!

Manci7y said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Fabregas is turning in to a right knob...

not bothered pulis is a twat and needs shutting up

CheesySmoker said:
to be fair shawcross went off crying, he's obviously in distress

Perhaps he might now have a little sympathy for Ade, but I doubt it.

I have seen scores of footballers over the decades whose sole task was to make sure that they went in 'fairly' but HARD. Whether that tackle was fair and hard I don't know, haven't seen it, but the outcome does not surprise me.

And the notion that footballers do not go onto a pitch to injure fellow pros would make a very lively debate.

It certainly highlights the artisan v. artist sideshow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.