Horse Tip

Ricster

Spoke to a guy who is in the syndicate for a horse running in the 2.35 @ Catterick today and he said his horse is out to win today.

HAIL BOLD CHIEF
2.35 Catterick

You can get 4/1 about it now, and i'll be doing it E/W so if it comes 2nd or 3rd it'll be a small loss.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 am --<br /><br />Mods, i know this is in the wrong forum, but some people asked for it to be put in here cos they dont check off topic regular enough.

Rorz88 said:
betting is suspended at the minute mate.

How reliable is the tip?

Its the first tip i've had off the guy, so i am a bit wary. I'll be on E/W as i said, probably £20 e/w.

The fact that Fallon is on board doesn't surprise me one bit that there might be something in it.

Thanks for the tip and i have just backed it on Betfair at 5.40 plus same stake on Magic omen at 2.44 .So if the tip wins its a good profit .However if it goes wrong and my selection wins you get all your money back. No worth backing EW ..BETTER HAVING ANOTHER runner in field .

Ricster said:
Rorz88 said:
betting is suspended at the minute mate.

How reliable is the tip?

Its the first tip i've had off the guy, so i am a bit wary. I'll be on E/W as i said, probably £20 e/w.

The fact that Fallon is on board doesn't surprise me one bit that there might be something in it.

cheers mate, had a £10er eachway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.