Hospitality

It's worth doing if it's a special occasion.

The last time we did it was v Hull on Boxing Day a few years back (when Phil Brown did his teamtalk).

It was £145 for The Mancunian Suite.
The seats you get a brilliant, dead centre in the second tier of the East Stand. Ricky Hatton did a Q&A at half time.

On balance, it is quiet expensive for what you actually get (i.e. a match ticket, a carvery and a programme) but it's a good experience.

Eek I think the Boardroom might be out! The others sound do able though. Thanks again, will try and ring them again next week and get it sorted x

I got a couple of freebies in a box through work for the Sunderland game last season. It wasn't a corporate box, it was one that City themselves use to entertain people (we got our tickets from the club cos my work booked a massive conference at City).

Anyway, some of the people in there had bought their seats as birthday presents or whatever, so that's another option. Not sure how much it would be. Probably a bit more than the suites but you get those massive blue leather seats and a lot more room. Or you can watch from inside. It feels more exclusive cos there's only 10 or 12 of you in there.

Great food I have to say.

I am thinking of a family treat in September. I was looking at the Everton game but thats now 1245 kick off. Anyone got any idea what time you have to be down there for the meal etc .... if I am spashing out I want to take full advantage of the hospitality.

Last week I bought 3 for Everton and 4 for Wolves in the Citizens suite, bill came to £1020 inc vat. As its likely I'd be doing 3 or 4 other games in there throughout the year I decided to cancel and I bought 3 gold memberships in the Colin Bell upper for just over £1700.

(When I say I, I mean on behalf of the company I work for)

I sit in 218.

Doing citizens tomorrow £140 each . Starts 5.30 .gary owen compare. Rang them on wednesday they where really helpful & couldn't do enough. Surprised they haven't got back to got an email with all the info before I had finished my first call & at that stage I was only enquiring

kinkysleftfoot said:
I go to the boardroom a few times a year and it is the best hospitality I have come accross.

Never been in the others so I can't compare

The cost is around £250 a person plus VAT

Quite agree, I have been to a few other Grounds and they are not a patch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.