Hospitality

Sorry to bump a 2 year old thread.

We are in the Legends Lounge for Shalke on Tuesday. Anybody been recently? Any good?
Do the club announce before the day who the Legends will be? I would like to know so I can take something relevant to get signed. Thanks in advance
I went last season. It really depends on what your expectations are. There’s lots of tables that are close together and as a consequence it’s pretty cramped. The food is a three course affair that is pre-prepared and you just help yourself. It’s neither good or bad in quality. Solid is probably about the best I could say. You will have to pay for drinks, which is table service. You’ll get a programme and a padded seat. The Legends never made it to my table.

A better offer, if you can get a cheap cup ticket, is the executive boxes. The food is better, off a menu, the service is better, the seats are better located and it’s a free bar, so get there early and fill your boots!

Hope that helps.

I've tried both Legends and Mancunians as a special occasion treat.

Legends was very enjoyable but Mancunians was great. Obviously there's a price difference but for me the extra cost of Mancunians was worth it. The food was very nice and the seat is on the half-way line rather than behind the goal.

I amazed at the thought of being a Legends season ticker holder (as per one of the older 2017 posts above). How much would that cost I wonder?

I've tried both Legends and Mancunians as a special occasion treat.

Legends was very enjoyable but Mancunians was great. Obviously there's a price difference but for me the extra cost of Mancunians was worth it. The food was very nice and the seat is on the half-way line rather than behind the goal.

I amazed at the thought of being a Legends season ticker holder (as per one of the older 2017 posts above). How much would that cost I wonder?

Next seasons prices

Legends

• Premier League Bundle: £3,305 + VAT
  • Cup Bundle: £4,620 + VAT
  • All Games: £5,070 + VAT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.