Hot tubs

We've been thinking about one, with a sauna and a plunge pool. But that's mostly for winter use - in my head anyway. If you're going to be active during the day skiing, cycling, and the like then they're a nice way to relax.
A 6 seater with a wood burner for heating start at about 3-4k over here. That's quite a bit less than 10K.
The one we are looking at has a hot tub that currently retails at £15k. It also has a sauna. Both two years old. We will probably spend a lot of time touring the area, so relaxing in it in the evening is quite appealing really.

We are looking to buy in North Yorkshire. I'll probably start another thread asking for tips on good places to visit over there.

The one we are looking at has a hot tub that currently retails at £15k. It also has a sauna. Both two years old. We will probably spend a lot of time touring the area, so relaxing in it in the evening is quite appealing really.

We are looking to buy in North Yorkshire. I'll probably start another thread asking for tips on good places to visit over there.
Wise choice ;-)

Bought a cheap one before first lockdown absolutely hammered it the first 8 weeks with glorious sunshine my 7 year old loved it, over the rest of the year we had it on when the weather was good. With kids it’s an alternative to a paddling pool, but if a pain with the chemicals but it’s no drama. Got a tv and speakers set up above it now so looking forward to watching City win a few trophies whilst pissed up semi naked in it.

We've been thinking about one, with a sauna and a plunge pool. But that's mostly for winter use - in my head anyway. If you're going to be active during the day skiing, cycling, and the like then they're a nice way to relax.
A 6 seater with a wood burner for heating start at about 3-4k over here. That's quite a bit less than 10K.
How long does it take to get hot water?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.