hotel in blackpool next saturday

183sash

promised to take the wife and kids for a night out in blackpool next weekend,before the game on sunday , got 3 young kids so tried to get a family room for the night - most places only do 2 adults 2 kids , the only place i found that does 2 adults 3 kids was the Hilton who wanted £215 for the night and that doesnt include breakfast!! has anyone got any cheaper suggestions (idealy £100-£150ish)

why don't you try Ribby Hall holiday village mate,great for the nippers and only a few miles out of Blackpool which can get abit rowdy of a weekend.

hotels dont count on 3 kids, the old book a familly room. get the wife and two kids to check in whilst you have a drink at the bar with the eldest waiting for the phone call to give the room number works. As long as you look like you belong noone will say anything.

183sash said:
promised to take the wife and kids for a night out in blackpool next weekend,before the game on sunday , got 3 young kids so tried to get a family room for the night - most places only do 2 adults 2 kids , the only place i found that does 2 adults 3 kids was the Hilton who wanted £215 for the night and that doesnt include breakfast!! has anyone got any cheaper suggestions (idealy £100-£150ish)

The Travel Inn or Travel Lodge, there are a few in Blackpool and all do family rooms which will cost you about £50.00 per room per night

i think your going to have a hard time finding something ive been looking for a few days, the only thing i have found is the caravan sites which are about £200 fri-mon or one at lakeland for £129 for 3 nights.

de niro said:
book just your wife and kids in, you then go back with your mrs like she's pulled, happens there all the time, they wont bat an eyelid.

we did this with a mate last year, they don't know who you bring in, before you check out, just get them to leave out the front 5 minutes before.

unsworthblue said:
why don't you try Ribby Hall holiday village mate,great for the nippers and only a few miles out of Blackpool which can get abit rowdy of a weekend.

Been there 4 times with family and it is fantastic!!! If you can get a good deal, the family will love it!!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:13 am --<br /><br />£35 is best price for b&b we can get for one nite in blackpool!! Everywhere we've tried has said they will only take a 2 nite booking!! this seems a bit pricey for blackpool for just one nite,,,,does anyone know any other better deals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.