Hotel Quickly

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Some shit going on with these, everybody's hotel booking have been cancelled, the world over.
We booked and paid for a week in a Tokyo hotel next May ($950) got an email from them a few days ago saying our booking has been cancelled and they will send us a voucher...........yeah right :(

Dont anybody book anything with them, its been big news here today, loads of pissed off people.

Ive lodged a transaction dispute with my credit card co hopefully get it back, but who knows.

Some shit going on with these, everybody's hotel booking have been cancelled, the world over.
We booked and paid for a week in a Tokyo hotel next May ($950) got an email from them a few days ago saying our booking has been cancelled and they will send us a voucher...........yeah right :(

Dont anybody book anything with them, its been big news here today, loads of pissed off people.

Ive lodged a transaction dispute with my credit card co hopefully get it back, but who knows.

In Aussie news too for February bookings. Possibility the company is in trouble, but a lot of online stuff suggests it's a con job where they do this a lot.

Hope you get sorted.

they will send us a voucher.

Make it clear to them that since they've broken contract you won't accept a voucher and want a full refund. Do it via email for proof of correspondence. Keep chasing with the credit card company as well. Usually when something like this happens a company are a short space of time from receivership.

Make it clear to them that since they've broken contract you won't accept a voucher and want a full refund. Do it via email for proof of correspondence. Keep chasing with the credit card company as well. Usually when something like this happens a company are a short space of time from receivership.
Ive emailed that and tried to phone but got no response.
I will be chasing the cc company regularly, I spoke to them today and the guy said I would likely get my money back as I didnt get what I paid for, something about their bank have to refund dishonoured cc payments to my cc company.

Ive emailed that and tried to phone but got no response.
I will be chasing the cc company regularly, I spoke to them today and the guy said I would likely get my money back as I didnt get what I paid for, something about their bank have to refund dishonoured cc payments to my cc company.
They'll be on lockdown with no corresponence if they're looking at a possibility of ceasing to trade, the credit card company should refund but it's best to email all the same, doesn't matter if they reply or not, as long as you can prove you've notified them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.