hotel stern, hamburg

MattRGF said:
kimbo said:
MattRGF i am staying in a hotel called the accor suite in lohmuhlen strasse, have you any idea how far away from the reeperbahan this is?

You're about 15 minutes away from the Reeperbahn I think, mate.

There's an Underground near you, called "Lohmühlenstrasse" (just look for a large sign with a blue and white "U"). Take the U1 and change over at "Jungfernstieg" and from there, take the S1 to Reeperbahn.
Cheers mate, thanks for the info.

simonk said:
anyone know it? seems cheap enough. Any blues staying in there? we there wed and thur nights
Booked it on Saturday cheap enough to get your head down and right in the action ;)

MattRGF said:
No probs. Enjoy your stay here :-)

Im sure we will cheers mate
not been before but believe its a top city
we had two nights over for the schalke trip (one in Duss and one in Gelks) and if its half as good I will be happy - am told its twice as good tho

We fly into Berlin mid afternoon on the Wednesday
Ive checked the coach and it looks like E48 return as the cheap tickets have gone.
Any advise re the train? I believe there is a high speed number? although low cost is preferable to high speed
We fly back around 4pm on the friday - so have a bit of time to get back into berlin

simonk said:
MattRGF said:

we had two nights over for the schalke trip (one in Duss and one in Gelks) and if its half as good I will be happy - am told its twice as good tho

Ive checked the coach and it looks like E48 return as the cheap tickets have gone.
Any advise re the train? I believe there is a high speed number? although low cost is preferable to high speed
We fly back around 4pm on the friday - so have a bit of time to get back into berlin

I've never been to Manchester before, so I'm looking forward to the away leg myself :-)

Reguarding the train - it looks as if you've got either the InterCity train or the ICE train (which is apparently the "high speed" train but the time seems the same). Price from 29 euros to about 55 euros per person and you'd get to HH in about 2 hours or so. You could checkout the German rail site if you wanna have a look yourself, its available in English as well :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/index.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/index.shtml</a>

Hope that helps :-)

anyone stayed at the zleep hotel on the reparbarn?
just booked there thursday & friday night can't wait

simonk said:
anyone know it? seems cheap enough. Any blues staying in there? we there wed and thur nights

MattRGF said:
simonk said:
MattRGF said:

I've never been to Manchester before, so I'm looking forward to the away leg myself :-)

Reguarding the train - it looks as if you've got either the InterCity train or the ICE train (which is apparently the "high speed" train but the time seems the same). Price from 29 euros to about 55 euros per person and you'd get to HH in about 2 hours or so. You could checkout the German rail site if you wanna have a look yourself, its available in English as well :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/index.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/index.shtml</a>

Hope that helps :-)

just had a look on there - it list loads of stations for berlin - any idea which. And if same for Hamburg - which is best for us/

Where you from originally if youve not been over here before?
If you are coming over, just ask if you need assistance

simonk said:
just had a look on there - it list loads of stations for berlin - any idea which. And if same for Hamburg - which is best for us/
Berlin: on which airport do you arrive?
Hamburg: go for "Hamburg Hbf", "Hbf" is the german abbreviation for central station. From there you can easily go by local transport to every important spot (eg Reeperbahn, Harbour, Arena) within a few minutes.

Sayed in the Stern in Oct for my stag do.

Very basic, but just the job.

Clean enough, and right near all the action.

Would recommend.

i'm in here on the Thursday night. As long as it's got a bed I can fall into about 5am until kicking out time i'm happy and judging by the big ship on the front I shouldn't be able to miss it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.