Hotels for the final, where are blues staying

Flying from Dublin to Gatwick Sunday, collecting a car,hotel HI Express Watford Junction all this as I'm working in Essex on Monday.. Still don't have a ticket though! If anyone wants a lift from Gatwick to Watford on Sunday Morning give me a shout, if anyone has a spare ticket for sale please give me a shout! Plus any tips for getting to Wembley from Watford Junction and where to drink etc?

Flying from Dublin to Gatwick Sunday, collecting a car,hotel HI Express Watford Junction all this as I'm working in Essex on Monday.. Still don't have a ticket though! If anyone wants a lift from Gatwick to Watford on Sunday Morning give me a shout, if anyone has a spare ticket for sale please give me a shout! Plus any tips for getting to Wembley from Watford Junction and where to drink etc?

Watford Junction station direct to Wembley (20 mins or so) Big pub next to Watford junction called The Flag

Ibis Wembley
We are in the Ibis too. I was there for the Sunderland final two years back.

I hope it isn't too full of dippers. It was OK last time with the Sunderland fans.

Train down from Edinburgh on Sunday morning and train back in Monday morning.

Is anyone else finding the late kickoff to be really quite annoying in sorting transport back afterwards? The bonus is theres plenty of time to get down and on the booze during the day, but even kicking off 30 mins/an hour earlier would be quite helpful I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.