Hotels for Wembley?

I'll stay at my sisters in Wokingham. It's free and she does a great cooked breakfast which is on a par with my mum's.

Booked my hotel late last night for in the King's Cross area.

I'm taking my lad with me, so it may be a bit of an eye-opener when we're returning back to the hotel late on the Friday night...

"Dad, why are all those women over there wearing so few clothes? Can I go across and talk to them...!"

"Shut up son... I spent all the money on the match tickets..."

Harrow on the hill, The harrow hotel (2.2 miles from wembley) right near tube station to wembley which takes 5 mins. A few boozers near it in Harrow town centre. Stayed there before and it's decent.

£95 for a twin room. Still a few rooms left on booking.com

Anyone else here or staying in Harrow?

Soulboy said:

I'm taking my lad with me, so it may be a bit of an eye-opener when we're returning back to the hotel late on the Friday night...

"Dad, why are all those women over there wearing so few clothes? Can I go across and talk to them...!"

There is a pub near Kings Cross where the windows are blacked out. They wear even less clothes in there! Its one of those pound in a cup places. Best not take your lad there though!

allan harper said:
Travel lodge Uxbridge 8 double rooms £29 each 10 mile from Wembley

one night or two?

ive been looking at getting to wembley in the morning and it seems quite a trek on the tube?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Soulboy said:

There is a pub near Kings Cross where the windows are blacked out. They wear even less clothes in there! Its one of those pound in a cup places. Best not take your lad there though!

Give me the details!

He's 17... he can either come in with me or stand outside with a bottle of pop and a pack of crisps!

foley87 said:
allan harper said:
Travel lodge Uxbridge 8 double rooms £29 each 10 mile from Wembley

one night or two?

ive been looking at getting to wembley in the morning and it seems quite a trek on the tube?
Just saturday night, driving down very early Saturday morning

Soulboy said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Give me the details!

He's 17... he can either come in with me or stand outside with a bottle of pop and a pack of crisps!

the flying scotchman me thinks, and dont touch anything, it is a shithole.

<a class="postlink" href="http://web.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/47/4710/Flying_Scotsman/Caledonian_Road" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://web.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/ ... onian_Road</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.