Hottest day in the history of ever tomorrow...

Just finished a 12hour shift outside all day and can honestly say it was fucking boiling just had a lovely cold shower so feel half human again,, love this weather but maybe a fraction cooler would be perfect, not sure of the temperature at the airport but i can't remember any hotter, it must of been touching 40 ?

Sick of whinging fuckers saying they can't sleep .
6 or 7 pints of Sam Smith's and I'm out like a light and up at 6 30 no problem.
Mard arses.

UK sweltered through its hottest July day ever.

Temperatures reached 38.1C (100.58F) in Cambridge, the Met Office said, beating the previous record of 36.7C (98.06F) set at Heathrow in July 2015.

There have been reports of people fainting on trains, major stations were crammed with stranded commuters unable to get home in the searing heat, and police needed to intervene as tempers flared in queues outside a lido.

The extraordinary temperatures caused roads to melt and steel train tracks to expand and buckle.

UK sweltered through its hottest July day ever.

Temperatures reached 38.1C (100.58F) in Cambridge, the Met Office said, beating the previous record of 36.7C (98.06F) set at Heathrow in July 2015.

There have been reports of people fainting on trains, major stations were crammed with stranded commuters unable to get home in the searing heat, and police needed to intervene as tempers flared in queues outside a lido.

The extraordinary temperatures caused roads to melt and steel train tracks to expand and buckle.

Ha ha third world countries deal with this heat daily, fucking trains cancelled because it was hot, our infrastructure is truly shite

Just finished a 12hour shift outside all day and can honestly say it was fucking boiling just had a lovely cold shower so feel half human again,, love this weather but maybe a fraction cooler would be perfect, not sure of the temperature at the airport but i can't remember any hotter, it must of been touching 40 ?

You want to try working in the MRI Hospital mate, its fuckin horrendous, I feel so sorry for the patients...

My mate works in a foundry and he's laughing his nads off at everyone.
Sorry Karen but I'm sure the record was in Faversham, Kent.

Last edited:
EAQrbqOWsAArVxi.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.