Hottest day in the history of ever tomorrow...

For all the men struggling with the heat, I've found the perfect clothing to keep your cool and dignity
596d85783d8f03f43c70ce1761789310.jpg

For all the men struggling with the heat, I've found the perfect clothing to keep your cool and dignity
596d85783d8f03f43c70ce1761789310.jpg

Why do models always hold their chins like they are deep in thought or point in the distance one way whilst looking the other. I could wear the above string twinset with a comeback on the cards as they are practical in the hot weather.

Last edited:
Gotta laugh at all the people in the street windows wide open letting all the air in warming up their houses and in for a terribly hot night.

I have windows shut blinds closed and pint of iced bourbon to keep cool.

Gotta laugh at all the people in the street windows wide open letting all the air in warming up their houses and in for a terribly hot night.

I have windows shut blinds closed and pint of iced bourbon to keep cool.
I've just opened the windows now it's cooler,it is right though that you keep them closed in a heatwave during the day

I've just opened the windows now it's cooler,it is right though that you keep them closed in a heatwave during the day

It's not going below 22° up here till about 8pm tomorrow, windows staying barricaded for now ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.