House Alarms

Thenumber1blue

Get right up my fuckin nose,constantly going off for no reason.Everyone ignores them,so what's the point !

Thenumber1blue said:
Get right up my fuckin nose,constantly going off for no reason.Everyone ignores them,so what's the point !

If a burglar has two houses in mind and he has no preference which, he'll go for the one without the alarm, if the other one has.

tidyman said:
Thenumber1blue said:

If a burglar has two houses in mind and he has no preference which, he'll go for the one without the alarm, if the other one has.

Or he'll think that the one with the alarm has more to protect so more swag!

Not if it has a very big nasty Dog.

skiddypants said:

Unless he's clever. A piece of steak and a little bit of chemistry.

tidyman said:
Thenumber1blue said:

If I was a burglar,I wouldn't be bothered by a pointless alarm which everyone ignores !

skiddypants said:

My uncle bought a big nasty dog to protect the home and he got robbed and the bloody thing slept through the whole thing.

2a4838787880c5c93f992b90ab31d183.jpg

If the burglar can get past her (not the wife), then he's welcome to the lot

skiddypants said:

That's worse that an alarm, barking all day and night, shitting in the street, frightening the kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.