Houssem Aouar

We should get him in 1-2 years if he continues to improve, could become KdB successor as RCM.

We should get him in 1-2 years if he continues to improve, could become KdB successor as RCM.

Khaldoon was clear that we’re set on a policy of buying young talent and seeing it develop. Had we waited two more years for Bernardo, he’d likely be plying his trade at Barcelona, so I hope we go for him this summer.

Has been my No 1 choice way ahead of Ndombele, Rice, Partey.

This kid has proven against City in both Lyon games he can pass, dribble & win it back.

Hope the link is true as the player is saying the right words.

Rodri is another fan5sstic talent but Spain is his home not sure he wants England enough?

We trust in Tixi & Khaldoon, he says work has already been done only the Vinny replacement to be sourced due to only knowing after Leicester game he was off.

This kid has proven against City in both Lyon games he can pass, dribble & win it back.

Rodri is another fan5sstic talent but Spain is his home not sure he wants England enough?

We trust in Tixi & Khaldoon, he says work has already been done only the Vinny replacement to be sourced due to only knowing after Leicester game he was off.
Who is Partey ?

Him and Rodri are different players. Rodri I would want as a replacement for Ferna, as Aouar I believe would be more useful if gundogan or Silva was to leave

Khaldoon was clear that we’re set on a policy of buying young talent and seeing it develop. Had we waited two more years for Bernardo, he’d likely be plying his trade at Barcelona, so I hope we go for him this summer.

In 2 years Aouar will still be younger than Bernardo was when we bought him. The club will know if there's competition for him right now, if not, give him another year, pick him up when he's 21. Lyon seem determined to keep him.

In 2 years Aouar will still be younger than Bernardo was when we bought him. The club will know if there's competition for him right now, if not, give him another year, pick him up when he's 21. Lyon seem determined to keep him.

Would generally agree, but if a transfer ban does fall, then that might not be possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.