Houssem Aouar

Gundo ain't leaving.... So aouor won't be joining I assume... Not necessary, but I think they are linked

If what @Prestwich_Blue heard was correct, I can imagine £35m is the fee we agreed with them last year, and now they want more.

Although to be fair, there were credible reports out of France after the CL that Lyon wanted €40-50m, and €40m is £36m.

Fair play to PB for sticking his neck out there. But I just don't see Auoar happening. He's fantastic but I do think someone would have to make way.

Fair play to PB for sticking his neck out there. But I just don't see Auoar happening. He's fantastic but I do think someone would have to make way.

Looking at it, I think we could fit him into the squad along with Koulibaly if the expected couple of players leave.

So 'Someone' could still be here 'til the end of the season at least.

Could Barca be in the market for another nondescript midfielder perhaps ?
Looking at it, I think we could fit him into the squad along with Koulibaly if the expected couple of players leave.

So 'Someone' could still be here 'til the end of the season at least.

He would be restricted to being Rodris backup in that case IMO

Aouar/Bernardo and KDB/Foden for the two 8 positions. Gundogan and Rodri as the 6 with Ake there as an emergency pacey physical player there.

Aouar is a big upgrade on Gundogan, more mobile and quicker. I would love to see Auoar come in and you would think Gundogan would be the player to go, but you just never know with Pep.

He would be restricted to being Rodris backup in that case IMO

Aouar/Bernardo and KDB/Foden for the two 8 positions. Gundogan and Rodri as the 6 with Ake there as an emergency pacey physical player there.

Would love Ake to get a random game there & turn out to be fantastic, knocking the ball around like he's always been there.

With Laporte & Koulibaly behind, it could accidentally solve everything.

That kind of athleticism & physicality behind a mid 2 of KDB, Foden, Ooh Argh or Bernardo, feeding Sterling Aguero Messi etc.

Terrifying.

If what @Prestwich_Blue heard was correct, I can imagine £35m is the fee we agreed with them last year, and now they want more.

Although to be fair, there were credible reports out of France after the CL that Lyon wanted €40-50m, and €40m is £36m.
I think £40million would be a great piece of business for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.