Houssem Aouar

Anyone else think this whole Messi thing has held us up in transfer market and aaour and koulibaly will get sorted this week?
Need to get moving fast
Totally. I said it before this whole Messi campaign kicked off. We should get the deals done n duster. We r somewhat lucky Arsenal are holding back from bidding cos if the price tag. We should go in for this kid. Along with Koilibaly. And that would be a brilliant window. Have faith in Gabriel Jesus to go better in next campaign. Play Gundogan in cup games. Foden will go one better than last wth more games.

Anyone else think this whole Messi thing has held us up in transfer market and aaour and koulibaly will get sorted this week?
Need to get moving fast
There’s been numerous reports on City Xtra advising similar. Almost focus our attention on Messi and if it comes off it may mean we can’t afford Auoar. I think Koulibaly was/is always coming (according to reports) but yeah I agree I think we will move quicker on this deal now.

Need to get moving fast

Me personally haven't seen or heard anything from the club regarding messi,
So no I dont think so,work will be going on behind the scenes as always,

Again where are credible links to Aouar while we keep on adding pages here?
Last I read Sam Lee saying we are not interested

Again where are credible links to Aouar while we keep on adding pages here?
Last I read Sam Lee saying we are not interested

There were reports that we had a lowball bid rejected by lyon. We might not go back with any more to offer, but it suggests sam lee is wrong on claiming no interest.

Need to get moving fast

Are we even in for Auoar? Haven’t seen a single link to him.

Are we even in for Auoar? Haven’t seen a single link to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.