Houssem Aouar

I think PB's info related to us lining the player up last year - it might be that the deal is no longer applicable and we have dropped our interest.
No he was told we had signed him this window.

I have no doubt that @Prestwich_Blue was posting reliable info in good faith, but whatever he was told about Aouar - that it was done but wouldn't be announced until the CL ended - clearly didn't happen for whatever reason.

If we were in for him, it seems incredibly unlikely we wouldn't already have it done by now, with the team back in preseason, with Arsenal and Juventus making bids for him.

I have no doubt that @Prestwich_Blue was posting reliable info in good faith, but whatever he was told about Aouar - that it was done but wouldn't be announced until the CL ended - clearly didn't happen for whatever reason.

If we were in for him, it seems incredibly unlikely we wouldn't already have it done by now, with the team back in preseason, with Arsenal and Juventus making bids for him.

You would think yes but it came from somewhere and with the Mirror linking us again yesterday I’m still hoping.

I don’t see us buying him at all. It’s not a priority for us. I reckon he will see other clubs that want him more and will join Arsenal/Juventus.

Juventus are financially challenged. They have announced a £71m annual loss and are struggling to get rid of several players off the books. They include De Sciglio,Khedira, Bernadeschi, Ramsey, Diego Costa and Rugani too add to recent departures Higuain, Matuidi and goalkeeper Perin. No way wil they make it 10 league titles on the trot next season.

Juventus are financially challenged. They have announced a £71m annual loss and are struggling to get rid of several players off the books. They include De Sciglio,Khedira, Bernadeschi, Ramsey, Diego Costa and Rugani too add to recent departures Higuain, Matuidi and goalkeeper Perin. No way wil they make it 10 league titles on the trot next season.

Put a cheeky bid for de ligt. 100 mill

Hardly a failure if the club don’t want him, don’t think we want or need a midfielder myself.

IMO we need a C/M with pace and aggression and ability.

We again in my IMO can`t have a mixture Fern, Rodri and Gundogan as a two and still maintain our silverware gathering. Gundogan has never been the player we thought we were buying due to 2 near career ending injuries. Weak and timid in the tackle since the injuries compared to before which is a shame because I thought he was a brilliant player prior to those 2 injuries.

IMO we need a C/M with pace and aggression and ability.

We again in my IMO can`t have a mixture Fern, Rodri and Gundogan as a two and still maintain our silverware gathering. Gundogan has never been the player we thought we were buying due to 2 near career ending injuries. Weak and timid in the tackle since the injuries compared to before which is a shame because I thought he was a brilliant player prior to those 2 injuries.
Fair enough ,don’t agree myself think we’ll do enough around them to give them more protection, but if the club have decided we don’t need or can’t get him for squad or financial reasons or other priorities we can’t blame Txiki for not going getting him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.