Houssem Aouar

Appreciate what you’re saying but they said DONE deal so last minute shouldn’t come into it
Well definitely, I guess its never done till hes holding up a shirt.

Id love to see him here, I think hes exactly what we need. Fernandinho is off next season and then it leaves us with KDB, Rodri and Gundogan. I don't see Foden or Bernardo as CM although they can do a job there.

Be gutted if he goes Arsenal.

Deja Vu, just like when we knew full well how great Mbappe at Monaco could become but let him slipped away easily.

If that is all it would cost, I'd give Lyon the money myself, out of my wallet, as the idiot doing our transfer dealings doesn't have a clue what he is doing.....I hope Pep signs a new deal but the club f**k Txiki off when the summer ends, I hear Garry Cook is out of work now and he wasn't too bad last time, persuading the likes of Tevez, Kompany, Zabba, Robinho, Dzeko, Balotelli, De Jong, Kolarov, Yaya, Nasri and Aguero to join this club, I would like him to still be negotiating our deals instead of a man whose only true top purchases are De Bruyne, Sterling, Bernardo, Jesus, Sane, Walker, Mendy and Laporte, and plenty of mistakes accompanying them.

I trust Txiki 100%, he is the best DOF and we have him.

Juan Lillo is a 4231 man, and if we continue with a double pivot like today, Aouar would be perfect in that Fernandinho role. Quick feet, surprisingly good defensively and an allround fantastic footballer. Would be a dream signing

This is a side note, but I feel some on here need a reminder that Juanma Lillo is not our manager. Yes he's come into the staff, but don't believe he's deciding the formation we play.

Juan Lillo is a 4231 man, and if we continue with a double pivot like today, Aouar would be perfect in that Fernandinho role. Quick feet, surprisingly good defensively and an allround fantastic footballer. Would be a dream signing

Had very similar thoughts during the match. Teams wouldn't be able to get near a combination of the two.

This guy would complete us and unless Pep screws around with the midfield again come CL knockout time (should we make it), would hugely increase our chances. I'll be livid if he ends up at another PL team.

Intriguing tidbit in a recent Sam Lee article.

He states that Aouar was done and dusted in August, as per ITK rumours on forums.

Just thought it was interesting to see a journalist bring that kind of stuff up.

Over the last few windows we have been utter dog shit and only have ourselves to blame when we win absolutely fuck all this season. Sign a left back and centre back ASAP!!!
From reading posts similar to yours i conclude our windows have been dogshit for many years, yet rather than winning fuck all , we seem to win a fucking lot, but even as we do some fucking moan that they are not going to fucking Wembley ever again because they are fuckin bored.-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.