How about a player you wish had NEVER played for City?

nicko said:
uwe282828 said:
my top five steve daley,gerard wiekens,steve mcmanaman,nigel clough,corrardi. probably hundreds of others!!!

weikens????

he was a great player for us

with you on this. did a good job for us and helped us through the worst times

fbloke said:
charliebigspuds said:
this could go on for a while, just let me delve into the skip of names i have and take one out.................................................................... and it's Mcmanamanananananan, but it could well be a lot of others!!!!! i'll just have another go (just to prove i have the skip) and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits Robert Hopkins, Does anyone want me to draw another from the great skip of shit city players?

Oh please do.

And of course we dodged a bullet with the lad Geoff 'I would crawl over broken glass to sign for City' Thomas - who went to Wolves i think.
LOL, the glass stopped at Wolverhampton!

Matias Vuoso, cost us 3.5 mil and didn't even start,
plus we were then skint and couldn't even offer now Bayern defender Van Buyton a contract!
King Kev was a bit of a donkey in that respect.

mickmannaman was worst player ever.Even now he's a ringer for brad dourif(young lad in one flew over cuckoo's nest) But micheal frontzech was a waste of piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.