How Are Feeview People Coping Without SSN?

The Fat el Hombre

Must say I'm getting used to it a bit. Watched loads of documentaries lately. The unseen World War 2 footage that always seems to be on (it's in colour) is a decent watch, and there's always plenty of docu's about Hitler and his cronies - saw one the other day where they showed his skull, with a lovely little bullet hole in the little nazi cunts temple

Also watched one on channel Eden about the dinosaurs, absically saying that they were already becoming extinct before the comet and that they probably would have died out anyway, which was interesting.

Then there's the mother of all programmes and what saturday nights are all about - my mate Ste Hawking and his universe. I watched them on the discovery channel a bit back but they're repeating them on channel 4 now, beats X Factor evry day of the week.

Caught a good episode of banged up abroad the other day and have recorded the banged up abroad about Billy Hayes (the bloke from Midnight Express) which I'm really looking forward to as soon as I get time to watch it

In the middle of all this I've managed to get a good bit of Man VS Food in there as well.

It's probably beaten watching a load of pricks stick the knife into de Jong anyways.

How you getting on?

The January window will be the test for you boys. I have the HD package with Sky, but I have to admit that I have glanced at it only once since the window shut. Infact i'm surprised by the fact i've not yet settled down, blinds closed, tissues to hand and tuned in to watch the lovely Millie Clode in HD!
It loses its appeal when the transfer windows are closed.

Don't miss it as was already well pissed off with their constant "Join us after the break to find out what we're going to be telling you about what we're doing after the next break" approach, only to find out after an hour that "the big news" was that Phil Thompson believes Glen Johnson will be England full-back for the next 15 years.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Don't miss it as was already well pissed off with their constant "Join us after the break to find out what we're going to be telling you about what we're doing after the next break" approach, only to find out after an hour that "the big news" was that Phil Thompson believes Glen Johnson will be England full-back for the next 15 years.

Me too, it was crap and I'm glad it's gone. I get my day started a lot quicker without it too, some days I'd get stuck in a loop watching it with a brew, waiting to see the goals from the weekend, now I don't even put the tv on in the morning.

i used to come in from work,shower and stick it on in the bedroom when i was fannying about getting ready but don`t miss it really. The less i see of that annoying little shit ed chamberlain the better to be honest....

espn app on my ipod <a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Manchester+City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba ... ester+City</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.