How Are Feeview People Coping Without SSN?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Must say I'm getting used to it a bit. Watched loads of documentaries lately. The unseen World War 2 footage that always seems to be on (it's in colour) is a decent watch, and there's always plenty of docu's about Hitler and his cronies - saw one the other day where they showed his skull, with a lovely little bullet hole in the little nazi ***** temple

Also watched one on channel Eden about the dinosaurs, absically saying that they were already becoming extinct before the comet and that they probably would have died out anyway, which was interesting.

Then there's the mother of all programmes and what saturday nights are all about - my mate Ste Hawking and his universe. I watched them on the discovery channel a bit back but they're repeating them on channel 4 now, beats X Factor evry day of the week.

Caught a good episode of banged up abroad the other day and have recorded the banged up abroad about Billy Hayes (the bloke from Midnight Express) which I'm really looking forward to as soon as I get time to watch it

In the middle of all this I've managed to get a good bit of Man VS Food in there as well.

It's probably beaten watching a load of pricks stick the knife into de Jong anyways.

How you getting on?

watching it now on my iphone, free till jan then a fiver a month.

Fine. It does highlight how poor teletext has gotten over the last few years though, but coping with just t'internet. The loss of SSN is far outweighed by the comforting thought that I have £50 extra in my pocket this way, so could go pub and spend half that, getting SSN thrown in for free :)

first week i was missing it now i havent thought about it tbh watched it the other week online for about 30mins then turned it off dont miss it at all

Don't miss it one bit. Plus i seem to have more time now instead of being glued to the loop.
TBH I'm actully glad its gone.
Not sure how the advertisers feel as they've lost Thousands of potental customers.

leighton said:
Charlotte Jackson is looking well on it today the dirty woman is in a red zippy dress I am hoping for a waredrobe malfunction but doubt it will happen.......

Cant stand it watch it for a couple of minutes in the morning then turn it off same news all day long......

ooohhh that red dress with the zip......... better than babestaion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.