How are the Spuds fans feeling?

i have been on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamspurs.tv/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.tottenhamspurs.tv/forum</a> for a few weeks now and not spouting shit and having a good chat with them. hope i can rib them tomoz?

Quote from redcafe made me laugh "city haven't been in this position since 1968
so there arses will be twitching like Redknaps face"

Ralph Coates for England said:
Nervous as. Our biggest game for 20 years.
Agreed.

Chrisuk23 said:
Quote from redcafe made me laugh "city haven't been in this position since 1968
so there arses will be twitching like Redknaps face"
It would be funny if it wasn't coming from a United fan. Most of their arses were twitching at our ground a few weeks ago, Chelsea too. Lets not forget against Bayern either.

Idiots, you wonder why the whole of football doesn't respect their fans?

Anyway, I would imagine Spurs fans are nervous as are we. Then again, so many who I've seen speak Spurs are so bloody arrogant, so I wouldn't be surpsied if there spouting shit.

Just heard on talkshite from a spurs fan who says he hasnt eaten and is really nervous

he also said he didnt have that far to go to the ground now as he had just got off the M6 toll onto the M6. Obviously not someone who gets up North all that much

i ve been on vital spurs, most are ok but some are knobs...they ve got a thread going titled our cup final...about themselves and tonights game which i thought was strange and defeatest

some good post by spurs fans and glad to see they are as nervous as i am,to be honest its the fact that we are at home and a shitty record against them that makes me sqeaky, if we were away i simply wouldnt fancy us so prob wouldnt be nervous in the slightest lol And anyway spurs get a second go if they lose where as we dont....

ginola999 said:
In general I'd say Spurs fans a shitting it. Also, I think most don't think we'll win. Polls have suggested as many Spurs fans think we'll lose as think we'll win. Your home record is excellent and our away form against decent sides is shit, so we live more in hope than expectation.

You must fancy your chances though looking at your record against us in recent times.

There again, looking at your last ten matches away
W3. D3. L4. Goals for 12. Goals against 13

Our last ten at home
W7. D1. L2. Goals for 21. Goals against 6

If as a neutral you looked at those stats, I think they'd have City down as a 2-1 win, but we're looking at two historical "comedy" clubs here.

some have realised that harrys rallying of the troops with the bellamy story has backfired, i can see harry bending over or risk another court appearance

meursault said:
as nervous as you lot

most of us would take a draw if offered now tbh but hope Spurs don't try and play for one tonight

this is probably Spurs' last chance to break into the CL, if you lot get there you'll be there to stay for the foreseeable future, if we get there then there's always next year for you to get back at us

both clubs have a history of shooting themselves in the foot when it really matters though :(
sensible post. its a huge game, i think we are all right to be nervous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.