How are we all feeling about our club today?

Do you mean the club or the owners? They had a lot of credit in the bank and they’ve used some of it up. We shouldn’t forget what they have done for this club over the last 13 years. We’ll move on from this with a couple of scars and that’ll be that, hopefully.

Khaldoons end of season interview will address the topic which will be interesting. I still think once the other 11 have signed up it’s very difficult for the club to now follow suit. I don’t think they could have predicted the backlash.

Conflicted. I’m happy we have left it, but I’m still pretty shocked we signed up to it. It was a huge mistake and we as fans are owed an explanation and an apology.

I feel kinda betrayed by the owners and I can’t lose the impression that they don’t care about the fans (legacy) at all, just about money.

we need serious reforms and fans should own part of the club in my opinion. So this never happens again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.