How are we all feeling about today’s game?

I’ve been shitting myself since mahrez missed the pen at West Ham, this should be a procession and an easy on the heart day but we don’t roll like that unfortunately..
I just hope the lads concentrate and don’t rush today, I believe we will win but that doesn’t stop me feeling sick today ….
The nerves and sickness are magnified tenfold as it’s the dippers who will benefit if we fuck up..
The only good part is when we do prevail the moment is that much sweeter …

COME ON CITY….!!
Mahrez will make up for it

I’m not blaming him mate, he stepped up and he’s done great on pens this season, one of those things, it’s the moment that I’m describing not the player .. I like Mahrez and I’d love him to get on the score sheet today … Another 4 from Kev too :-)
Nar I know you’re not pal. Just one of those things isn’t it. I feel that he will want to put things right, we all know he certainly has the ability. I’ll take another 4 from Kev absolutely

i’m shitting myself - this will be my nephews first time at a final game of the season and nothing can beat how excited he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.