How are we all feeling about today’s game?

Because we could end the season without winning anything feeling really nervous. The almost state sponsored cheering on of Liverpool to cater for their glory hunting following makes things worst.

Strangely calm, with background anxiety.

If we can't beat Villa in these circumstances then we don't deserve to win the league.

I could take that on the chin if it happened, wallow a bit and then re-group, come back stronger next year.

But the prospect of the Liverpool quadruple makes me feel physically sick. And our boys deserve a trophy for the efforts of this year.
This is my only issue with not doing it today… We have to save the world from what might happen if we fail this afternoon

Pretty relaxed. If we win great, if we don’t awful but life will go on and the next season starts again in a couple of months. Just hope we do! I’ll be going full on SM blackout if we don’t!

Pretty much this. I've actually never anything of Leicester or Liverpool winning the league, I've also not seen Chelsea lift the European Cup from last year. I have a great mind where if I didn't see it. I forget that it actually ever happened!

For once let's do something the easy way. You have put 20 years + on some of our older Blues like me. Fuck Sly Sports, Fuck Gerrard, fuck the scouse inbreds tramps, fuck rat boy. Oh and fuck the rabid media in this country. Remember a City win and they will talk all things relegation and all things 4th place. Let demolition commence. ENDS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.