How are you getting to Barcelona ?

southend-barca .............62 dabs return..............18-19th march..1030 going ..1420 return..... southend...3-4 hrs each way in motor...still avialiable at 82 dabs...............

southend-barca .............62 dabs return..............18-19th march..1030 going ..1420 return..... southend...3-4 hrs each way in motor...still avialiable at 82 dabs...............

fat boy blue said:
Taximania said:
Glasgow Prestwick to Gerona direct
A bargain at £46.00 with Ryanair

Out Monday 17.10
Return Friday 21.10

Not mythered about the four hour hike
It will be an adventure.
Will stop off in the quaint township of lockerbie on route for a full traditional Scottish breakfast

Gerona is nearer for either Lorette de mar or Callela
Not decided on the seaside resort yet

Amaika hotel was top banana but the resort of Callela just did not enhance my senses
Like I said before it had a sombre air about it and reminded me of somewhere the Adams family would go on vacation.
It even had a cemetery on the south promenade end.
Normally you just get a pier or two so a little bit different on the old tourist angle ?

2hfnqkj.jpg

LLorrette de mar probably so we can visit the real Spain
Mac can you put us down for two returns from probably llorette de mar to Barca and back please
And can you put me down for two definite block bookings in the Barca end

Top travel man is Mac and his partner and they both provided us with a tip top service last year.
Get you a pint in pal and see you in March
Adios pal

Ola Mick
Buenos Dias Mi Amigo
Llorett de mar - went when i was 18, it was all fish & chips, kiss me quick hats back then , Blackpool in the sun, i loved it, probably a bit diiferent 35 years on
i'm doing Moday to Friday in Barcelona - ryanair from Liverpool
I look foraward to seeing you in the fish market for a few beers & tapas

Adios

Tony

I'm off there in May on a stag do, i've never been before so it'll be interesting to see what it's like.

Taximania said:
fat boy blue said:
Taximania said:
Glasgow Prestwick to Gerona direct
A bargain at £46.00 with Ryanair

Out Monday 17.10
Return Friday 21.10

Not mythered about the four hour hike
It will be an adventure.
Will stop off in the quaint township of lockerbie on route for a full traditional Scottish breakfast

Gerona is nearer for either Lorette de mar or CallelaO
Not decided on the seaside resort yet

Amaika hotel was top banana but the resort of Callela just did not enhance my senses
Like I said before it had a sombre air about it and reminded me of somewhere the Adams family would go on vacation.
It even had a cemetery on the south promenade end.
Normally you just get a pier or two so a little bit different on the old tourist angle ?

2hfnqkj.jpg

LLorrette de mar probably so we can visit the real Spain
Mac can you put us down for two returns from probably llorette de mar to Barca and back please
And can you put me down for two definite block bookings in the Barca end

Top travel man is Mac and his partner and they both provided us with a tip top service last year.
Get you a pint in pal and see you in March
Adios pal

Ola Mick
Buenos Dias Mi Amigo

Llorett de mar - went when i was 18, it was all fish & chips, kiss me quick hats back then , Blackpool in the sun, i loved it, probably a bit different 35 years on
I'm doing Monday to Friday in Barcelona - Ryanair from Liverpool
I look forward to seeing you in the fish market for a few beers & tapas

Adios

Tony

Hola Tony

Hola mi amigo. Yo no era consciente elígela habló la lengua materna. Esto es lo que puede suceder cuando usted pasa tiempo comunicándose con catalanes en los mercados de pescado maloliente

And its not just you pal but many times throughout these Barcelona threads I have witnessed Mooners making the most amazing sterling efforts with our European language barriers. And very well they appear to do it too so stand up and be counted ! The locals appreciate it when you make the effort and you will all appreciate yourselves for getting involved.
We do not travel just for a big piss-up but more to build bridges and fully integrate with the host nation !

You would think also if you were ever so slightly cynical that they were using Babylon.com translation software but most on here are far too proud and set in their ways to contemplate anything so underhanded or dastardly.

Pretty happy withe flights we got
It did rear its head at £41.00 return but then vanished without trace like the Marie Celeste only to reapear very early this morning at £46.00. Not too sure what Mike o'leary is up to as Monday Friday is the only combo currently on offer.
Checked with the bank and the money has been taken so we have a contract I guess.
Nice to hear from you Tony and good to see you got a deal without going via Landudno Krakow and an overnight stay in Bolivia : ) Liverpool Barca direct is so much more civilized

A couple of peeps on here were commenting that they would basically rather set fire to their toes than endure a four or five hour trek to get to a different Airport but I guess its all down to economics in the end.
But if you can save £450 for two people just for traveling and extra 8 hours return by car then that equates to
£56.25 per hour.
Marvelous money if you can get it and we also get to embrace two foreign cultures for the price of one and savor the internationally acclaimed delicacies of paella and deep fried mars bars.

Definitely up for a few scoops with you all in the fish market mate.
Only spent an hour in there and yet after leaving we both felt Catalonian to the core.
There is a time for integration but also a time for kiss me quick hats and candy floss so why not just simply combine the two and make your trip perfect in every way.
Lorette du mar it is then because if we go back to the Amaika in Callela it will be like Bill Murray's top film ground hog day

And all we have to do then is just take Mac's coaches to Barcelona for "The gathering"

Early morning airports and mostly day work today so have the night of.
Will spend it investigating the digs on Trivago and Tripadvisor.

Check list is ;
It has to be comfy clean preferably all inclusive and of a similar standard to The Amaika Calella
It also has to have turns on at night and disco karaoke shows or dancing
And it also has to have a reasonable chance of blues being there
And it has to be reasonable money
That Tony will be my mission for tonight.

If any one is going to Lorette de mar It would be interesting to know of potential hotel choices and where the herd seem to be swerving or heading for .
Good crack on the last run as the hotel was full of line dancing blues.

All the best and catch you again mate
Have a great Christmas and Hola to all the crew

Last year a lot of lads stayed at the H Top Royal Beach.Same as the Amaika.You can use your all inclusive card at these hotels. Happy days.

Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
Manchester to Geneva to Barcelona on the Tuesday.

Barcelona to Geneva to Liverpool on the Thursday.

£92. Can't knock that price even if it is a bit of messing about!

Now to try and get tickets....
Pm'd you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.