How are you getting to the CL Final?

So let me get this straight, if you have a ticket you will be severely restricted and herded into fan zones, stadium then straight back home .. Those going without tickets can swan about doing what they want for as long as they want ?? Please tell me this is a load of bollocks

So let me get this straight, if you have a ticket you will be severely restricted and herded into fan zones, stadium then straight back home .. Those going without tickets can swan about doing what they want for as long as they want ?? Please tell me this is a load of bollocks

At the moment unless you’re on a charter for the game you will not be allowed to enter Portugal.

Be interested to learn if the 2000 (or 3000) 'VIPs' and hangers-on will also be subject to the same rules. Doubt it somehow

It seems like you can mix with the locals and give them your germs if you aren’t going to the game.
Could be an extrapolation of, all football fans are second class citizens, and are also Covid super spreaders to boot.

To be fair to Portugal they have to protect their own citizens and I wouldn't expect anything less from them. To be fair to our government they have to protect our citizens and I would not expect anything less. Moving thousands of people from one country to another in the middle of a pandemic is the definition of fucking stupidity.

This is all because of UEFA's insistence it has its jollies, the fans do not matter one fucking bit. It makes me fucking sick and it almost makes me wish we had joined the ESL and fucked the corrupt cunts at UEFA off. They have put their interests before fans interests once again.

It would be nice to think that not one City or Chelsea fan went to this game in protest at the stupidity of the decision, I know that wont happen but somehow UEFA has to change and stop being selfish cunts.

Why don't they just postpone the final for 12 months. The Spanish did that with the Copa Del Rey and had 2 cup finals on different weekends.

City and Chelsea are both qualifying for the CL anyway so it should not matter if it is delayed 12 months.

It is really disappointing, the CL Final should be one of the great nights in our history but thousands will miss out because of either lack of ticket or cost and it is a real kick in the teeth to everyone of us who have followed the club through thick and thin. I am almost at the point now where football can fuck off for me, i feel that deflated about it.

To be fair to Portugal they have to protect their own citizens and I wouldn't expect anything less from them. To be fair to our government they have to protect our citizens and I would not expect anything less. Moving thousands of people from one country to another in the middle of a pandemic is the definition of fucking stupidity.

This is all because of UEFA's insistence it has its jollies, the fans do not matter one fucking bit. It makes me fucking sick and it almost makes me wish we had joined the ESL and fucked the corrupt cunts at UEFA off. They have put their interests before fans interests once again.

It would be nice to think that not one City or Chelsea fan went to this game in protest at the stupidity of the decision, I know that wont happen but somehow UEFA has to change and stop being selfish cunts.

Why don't they just postpone the final for 12 months. The Spanish did that with the Copa Del Rey and had 2 cup finals on different weekends.

City and Chelsea are both qualifying for the CL anyway so it should not matter if it is delayed 12 months.

It is really disappointing, the CL Final should be one of the great nights in our history but thousands will miss out because of either lack of ticket or cost and it is a real kick in the teeth to everyone of us who have followed the club through thick and thin. I am almost at the point now where football can fuck off for me, i feel that deflated about it.
Nail on head Mr Rascal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.