How are you getting to the semi? *Poll*

squirtyflower said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Yeah, the TC executive coach, 25 loyalty points per bookin', a free final ticket, and if we lose I hear they are taking on a dozen Swedish masseuses(?) for the return journey - just to settle our fevered brows. If we win, we get one masseuse each.
but if you are in tier three at CoMS you have been relocated to a pushbike

Hey, yer don't think TC means tricycle. Shite! Well, as long as the Swedish masseuses turn up they can attend to the saddle sores.

16 seater minibus at 11am Friday plus 5 seater car, staying south of Wembley, near Heathrow, only 10 miles away from Wembley. Driver taking us into Wembley Saturday at 11.30am, back to digs Saturday night and then back to sunny Manchester Sunday morning.
No stress, no meeting rags on motorway and plenty of time to drink as much beer as possible.

Thomas Cook Coach 1 from COMS, booked about 5 mins after I got back from the Reading match. Just hope I get a Ticket now........

mancitymick said:
Was going to walk to Watford but one of my co-workers(Staff) has offered to give me a lift. She should be working but her Boss has given her the time off. Wonder who her boss is!!
i hope you've told A-M about this arrangement

car to watford, overnight stay in watford, train to wembley central. maybe a pub crawl through the pubs listed on another thread of pubs allocated to city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.