How badly would De Jong beat up Vidic?

ex Cage-Fighter who claims to "feel no pain" and the reason why he flies into tackles versus a rag who nearly dies after a bump with Drogba.

De Jong all day.

I really can`t tell you how much of a "hero cult figure" our Nige really is,especially for us older fans.
Mickey Doyle,George Heslop,Andy Morrison,Buzzer,etc are at least on par with NDJ,but hey I would have loved to have seen our Nige against,Tommy Smith,Dave Mackay,Norman Hunter,Vinnie Jones,Eddie McCready,Bailey (Wolves) McNamee,Giles,Stiles,Norman (Spurs),Bremner,Chopper Harris,Dave Ewing,any South American and Uncle Tom Cobley !!!!!!!
But the best surely would have been Nige v Roy Keane ! Cage fight of the century !!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to rabbit one,but NDJ is wonderful and a player we should retain for years.
Nuclear Nige our destroyer !!!!!!!!!

If Vidic didn't play for them he'd miss most of the season through suspension. The song should go 'he gets away with murder'.

de jong would pretty much brake every bone in his body.
i would love it if de jong did one of those kung fu kicks on him, like he did on xabi, except this time the cleats land on his face instead of chest

-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:53 pm --

Solihull Samba Boys said:
If Vidic didn't play for them he'd miss most of the season through suspension. The song should go 'he gets away with murder'.
serbs are good at that, ask the croatians, bosnians and albanians. thinkingg about it, im surprised Lorik Cana(albanian), didnt fooking murder him

FUManUtd said:
i would love it if de jong did one of those kung fu kicks on him, like he did on xabi, except this time the cleats land on his face instead of chest

Solihull Samba Boys said:
serbs are good at that, ask the croatians, bosnians and albanians. thinkingg about it, im surprised Lorik Cana(albanian), didnt fooking murder him
Good taste, you ignorant racist twat.

Chrispy11 said:
FUManUtd said:

Good taste, you ignorant racist twat.

did you miss out on your daily medication today?

You need a hard man in every midfield & De Jong is ours. He does his job & does it well. Takes players out whilst winning the ball. Only problem is he leaves the ball behind quite often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.