How Bitter are the BITTERS!

mancboy123 said:
He says he turned down chelski to come to you, chelski had him and let him go. In your opinion you say he was head and shoulders above anyone at pmpey and thats enuff, doesnt mean its true.

If you dont use money to convince them to stay surely there would be no necessity for improved terms especially when the debt held by the club is increasing rapidly? If they were staying there purely for the love of the club they would not be seeking increased terms because by doing that they are hurting the club.

They signed a title and european cup winning manager hardly up and coming who paid large amounts for players who were well established in other leagues im sorry but just because the english press wasnt aware of them doesnt mean they hadnt made a name for themselves in other leagues, essien, drogba, carvalho and robben were all signed for over 10m and in some cases 20m because they were well established international players.

I think if you look at the names we have signed we have done the same.

Maybe you need to ask yourselves why your manager after spending nearly 250m still couldnt go poast united when they were playing awfully last season?
1st er we did,nt spend 250m last year? 2nd how many of your current squad came through the ranks?3rd while your on your computer someone is probably up stairs robbing your house

bugsyblue said:
I just text my rag mate:

'Fergie, sign him up, Fergie, fergie sign him up'

He text back:

'He won't get regular football at a top 4 club'

So I text back:

'Unlike Owen ha ha ha'

Sorry still laughing so had to tell you boys. Ha ha

He might not get regular football here the way we're carrying on!

But the simple fact of the matter is City COULD well be a 'top four' club come next May!

sixlashes said:
mancboy123 said:
He says he turned down chelski to come to you, chelski had him and let him go. In your opinion you say he was head and shoulders above anyone at pmpey and thats enuff, doesnt mean its true.

If you dont use money to convince them to stay surely there would be no necessity for improved terms especially when the debt held by the club is increasing rapidly? If they were staying there purely for the love of the club they would not be seeking increased terms because by doing that they are hurting the club.

They signed a title and european cup winning manager hardly up and coming who paid large amounts for players who were well established in other leagues im sorry but just because the english press wasnt aware of them doesnt mean they hadnt made a name for themselves in other leagues, essien, drogba, carvalho and robben were all signed for over 10m and in some cases 20m because they were well established international players.

Maybe you need to ask yourselves why your manager after spending nearly 250m still couldnt go poast united when they were playing awfully last season?
1st er we did,nt spend 250m last year? 2nd how many of your current squad came through the ranks?3rd while your on your computer someone is probably up stairs robbing your house

I'm confused now was'nt mancboy123 replying to the bindippers comments and talking about the FSW buying over 250 million pounds on players during his tenure.....by all means correct me if I am wrong , but I am confused.

I put Tevez 32! Fact!! on Facebook and a rag wrote "Chris, you make me laugh how you are soo excited about our left overs!!!"

I also wrote on someone elses 'Tevez has signed for a BIG club' and some rag wrote "its not a big club really is it ,think bout it (no question mark) giggs as won more trophys whilst playin for united than city have ever won ,i think you should of won a trophy last seoson for one thing and one thing only being the richest council tennants in europe"

I mean the spelling, grammer and punctuation is shocking so it must be a rag!!!!! I have coloured the mistakes in!

One thinks that the Rags are getting a little nervous!!!!!

bluwes said:
sixlashes said:
mancboy123 said:

I'm confused now was'nt mancboy123 replying to the bindippers comments and talking about the FSW buying over 250 million pounds on players during his tenure.....by all means correct me if I am wrong , but I am confused.

Yep,mancboy was. Don't think sixlashes read his post properly.

Even Taggart has spit his dummy out now. It's not fair, everyone is spending, and get this... spending money on players! And attracting them with wages! The horror!

To be fair, some rags I know have come up to me and said we've got a good player even at £25m or whatever it turns out to be. But the rest are a great laugh - he was crap at West Ham apparently (even though his goals saved them from relegation), the Scum have had his best years already (I mean, what is he 25, 26?), he's nothing without class players around him (you mean like Robinho, Barry and Ireland?)

The tide is turning. My fave quote so far was on SSN this morning -
the Blue Moon is being surrounded by shining stars!
Sure, the money is flabbergasting but if you've got it flaunt it! If Tevez scores in the Derby I'll be made up until Christmas :)

5starkop said:
They are professional players they are paid to do what they do, but they are not attracted by the money. Johnson given a wage rise because he earned it, he was head and shoulders above everyone else at Pompey he deserved a better deal. He turned down Chelsea to come to us.

You go to work to earn a wage to live a lifestyle FACT.
If another employer approaches you with an increased wage offer to do the same job you will definatly think about it, and more often than not accept it.

What has Johnson done for you to get a pay rise? Please tell me, I am intrigued.

Chelsea fucked him off FACT, how the hell did he end up at Pompey otherwise?

5starcop..

c'mon mate, fairs fair - look at the amount of money your club has spent since you last won the league - and don't give me that crap about successful clubs have the right to spend money coz they've earned it - how are things ever supposed to change? (plus you've not been overly successful anyway if you've not won the league!)

Growin up L'pool always been my second team as they were the only ones likely to stop the rags winning everything - well now I don't need a second team, we look like being able to take care of it ourselves in the near future.

Money runs the game and your'e a hypocrite if you think your team isn't part of the problem, just as we now are. Name me a team since Leeds that has won the league without an investment in players - even Arsenal have spent big compared to teams outside the top 4.

All that we are doing is having one crazy, fun summer - to give us the basis of a decent side. Next season we might only need 2 players, the season after one, etc etc. We're just doing in one summer what you and everyone else in the cartel have been spreading out over years. Once we're in a similar position to you - our spend will come down similar to yours. Look what Chelsea did at first and look where they are now.

So don't begrudge us, you only get to play with the big boys if you wield the green - we've done our share of playing with the little boys - and we were still there, 30,000 of us singing blue and proud. We've EARNED this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.