How can City improve without buying?

paint it blue said:
by playing & training together , winning things together , and thus believing in themselves - they get better all the time , every team has an off day , you know when your going in the right direction when you still take the points.

every team does that. it's just that City has the riches and the quality in personnel. AND Mancini.

I agree about putting Hargreaves on at slot back (otherwise just a waste of wages for another year), and Kolarov moving up as a wing but all the other defenders in midfield seem unreasonable because they would not be comfortable there

danburge82 said:
We wont be at our optimum until 2013. I've been saying it since Sept1st'08 and over the last few years many have said 2013 is a long time away to be patient for until we're at our optimum (many were impatient along the way, some are still impatient now). It's actually not far away now. Players like Samir Nasri, AJ, Clichy, Balotelli, Džeko and Agüero haven't settled in or had enough time to reach their peaks yet, I feel it'll be another 12months+ before they do. As a squad we will all improve. We have done step by step already but we're not there yet. More experience of big games is much needed, more CL experience, more time together will improve us without even needing to buy anyone. A lot of it is all about time.

The biggest thing we must do is CONCENTRATE! Through optimal concentration (which we have nowhere near reached or perfected) we will iron out the little things we are falling down on. Misplaced passes, giving fouls away, not tracking back, losing the players we're marking...

Great post Dan, patience is whats required as continue our quest to become the best team in England and in Europe!

We are well on our way and i personally believe ahead of target, so the future is indeed blue!

danburge82 said:
We wont be at our optimum until 2013. I've been saying it since Sept1st'08 and over the last few years many have said 2013 is a long time away to be patient for until we're at our optimum (many were impatient along the way, some are still impatient now). It's actually not far away now. Players like Samir Nasri, AJ, Clichy, Balotelli, Džeko and Agüero haven't settled in or had enough time to reach their peaks yet, I feel it'll be another 12months+ before they do. As a squad we will all improve. We have done step by step already but we're not there yet. More experience of big games is much needed, more CL experience, more time together will improve us without even needing to buy anyone. A lot of it is all about time.

The biggest thing we must do is CONCENTRATE! Through optimal concentration (which we have nowhere near reached or perfected) we will iron out the little things we are falling down on. Misplaced passes, giving fouls away, not tracking back, losing the players we're marking...

That says it all for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.