How City Can Embarrass United & Fergie

Blue Hefner said:
cdonny said:
Ok lets be honest here guys.

Rooney would be in. So would vidic, without a doubt. Nani, maybe a late sub off the bench. Maybe. Honestly I'd rate SWP higher. And actually I do like van der sar, but his best years are behind him. Both hart and given are better.

The better team will win but here's the best 11 individuals.

Hart/Given

Boateng Vidic Kompany Evra

Silva Toure De Jong Johnson

Tevez Rooney

Rooney? Peronally I'd play one up front and it would be Tevez. As for Vidic what I said earlier still applies, he rarely plays well against good forwards. Evra is the only one I'd have anywhere near the team

I'd have Evra, Vidic (as though your comments are right he's still an improvement on our CBs IMO) and Rooney for the first XI.

Nani, Rafael and Park for the squad I suppose, but I could take or leave them really.

He's bought some of the ingredients but can he make the pudding?

[prays]

Guess we will find out soon enough and then the sneering rags might yet be humiliated as the article suggests.

God that would be friggin sweet.

bumbles said:
vds shit
Neville Shit
Vidic shit
Rio ...shit
Evra...so so
Carrick shit
fletchet shit
nani..shit
giggs shit
rooney shit
berbatov..shit

how come with all these shit players who wouldnt get inot citys first...they beat you so many times last season and finished 18 points ahenad of you....strange for a shit team eh?

But at the rate we are going forward it wont happen this season, yes you beat us 3 times last season all 3 in injury time. The concern form your end should be that little City are now seconds away from matching if not bettering Trafford Utd.

Most Utd fans I know are getting very worried given the signings we have made.

I cannot wait for this season to start!

bumbles said:
back track 12 months werent you the same then
It sounds like a fair point, as a lot of Blues last year were getting carried away. However, those signings were joining a team that had a lot of work to do to get into the top 4, and I personally didn't think we could do it. We did run you close in all games last season, and that's probably why Ferguson is now worried.

This season we're a lot closer to where we want to be, and the players we're signing are a helluva lot better than those we signed last season. They are also joining a team that wasn't far off the top 4. So personally I believe we are getting there. Still a season or two away from winning it, but we'll be there or there abouts.

As for yourselves, I don't believe Ferguson for a second that he has the Ronaldo money to spend. If he had £80m, I think he would have spent it by now, if not before the world cup started. You do need strengthening, and the guys you've bought right now aren't going to do it. But that's only my opinion.

blue dallas said:
bumbles said:
back track 12 months werent you the same then

why are you on a manchester forum ?

and whereabouts in manchester is dallas?...lets not forget the other trhead that dempnstrates the mass of bertie who dont live within manchesteer

bumbles said:
blue dallas said:
why are you on a manchester forum ?

and whereabouts in manchester is dallas?...lets not forget the other trhead that dempnstrates the mass of bertie who dont live within manchesteer
why are you on a MANCHESTER city forum.

ps. born and bred south mcr.

pps, dwelling in cheshire.....not dallas......WHOOOOSH !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.