How clubs conduct transfer business

Why does it seem that Bayern Munich and Barcelona seem to conduct more transfer business in the media that any other clubs, or have I missed something?
Madrid are the same, all three have very friendly local papers, dont get it twisted liverpool , united, arsenal and chelsea are exactly the same here, if any of them need to unsettle a player or cause some disruption they will use a friendly media outlet or journo to get that message across.

Why does it seem that Bayern Munich and Barcelona seem to conduct more transfer business in the media that any other clubs, or have I missed something?
My brother who has lived in Germany for the last 40 years told me, "it is accepted, by the media and all football supporters in Germany that Bayern Munich tap up the best players from all the other German clubs and get the player to run down their contract so BM pick the player up for a low transfer fee or for free"

Which is why they despise us so much as we bought, Boateng, KDB, Sane and Haaland

Last edited:
My wife is German. Father in law is Bavarian loves Bayern Munich. He won't ever change. He's old, like old old so you can't make a leopard change it's spots. However, I do have to remind him he was in Hitler Youth so stfu.

Last edited:
My brother who has lived in Germany for the last 40 years told me, "it is accepted, by the media and all football supporters in Germany that Bayern Munich tap up the best players from all the other German clubs and get the player to run down their contract so BM pick the player up for a low transfer fee or for free"

Which is why they despise us so much as we bought, Boateng, KDB, Sane and Haaland
The buying of Sane was very much, putting City in their place, they already had 3 players playing to a good standard on the left wing, they were not too happy with us when we forced a profit on him. They then played him on the right wing in desperate attempt to prove Pep an idiot, just to emphasise that they got the national team to do this as well, the start of Germany`s demise to has been`s. just makes me smile that when Sane leaves Bayern for half the amount he cost, he will be just another poor buy in a long line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.