How confident are you?

BlueCityfan said:
To be honest. I want us to win United. But i rather see us finish in the top 4 or 3. FA cup is just a bonus to me and i will be very happy with CL spot for next season even if we lose to United in the semi-final.

But i certainly hope we will win...and win the final too :D

uurrgghhh. imagine getting them as a prize.

I just feel we're 'due' a win over them. It was the same feeling before the last Maine Road derby. I know football doesn't work like that and on the day it's the best team that usually wins but I just have a feeling it's our chance to have our day in the sun for once.

Im trying not to think about it, just gonna enjoy the day or as best I can hate Derbys at the best of times. I think we have the potential to beat them if everyone is on top of there game, trouble is we still dont have the winning mentality, they seem to get results all season even when they play shit. Its gotta be one of the wose scum teams in years yet they are still running away with the league. We do owe them one though.

Just think of it this way guys.

We matched them for every thing at the swamp and it was "that" goal which they got which beat us.

Now also think we didnt have NDJ or AJ or mario playing it gives me a lot of hope and i think we will do it.

Usually have a poor end to the season and fall away. All the big moments in recent memory including: -

- Robbie Fowler penalty miss which meant we didn't qualify for the UEFA cup.
- David James basically saving us from relegation from Leicester, we fell away like a stone.
- Spurs last season.

There's never a better time than now to put that goblin to bed. We are due a win against them, England internationals used to playing at Wembley on the big stage, Tevez due a goal from open play, Joe Hart record clean sheets...I'll go for a 2-1.

I can't sleep,they are a better team than us physically and mentally stronger and used to playing in and winning big games.
If we played them 10 times on the bounce we might win3,hope and pray this is one of the 3.
Can't wait though.

C_T_I_D said:
Rooney out but even with a shockingly shit team they beat Fulham today 2 - 0.

If you were to give me a percentage of your confidence level going into the Semi-Final of the FA Cup Derby Day clash then what would it be? Obviously at this moment in time, prior to any injuries or suspensions we could potentially incur at Anfield. I'd say around 65% myself. Cautiously optimistic and quietly confident!

1st goal offside 2nd goal really really shite defending..Im confident :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.