How dare you have an alternate opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
Another clever decision by the Mods to pull a perfectly legit thread. Some good debates going on and once again ruined.

This forum is becoming a disgrace.

Oh and to make sure this thread doesn't get pulled, why don't I title it "The truth about ......." or make up an absurd rumour "Pele to City ?"

Because these threads seem to be the only ones that stay.

Michael Corleone said:
Another clever decision by the Mods to pull a perfectly legit thread. Some good debates going on and once again ruined.

Oh and to make sure this thread doesn't get pulled, why don't I title it "The truth about ......." or make up an absurd rumour "Pele to City ?"

Stop talking shite. That's my opinion

Michael Corleone said:

tumblr_m0is73cRxP1qcjqew.gif

The OP is right. he has an opinion and has as much right to air it as anyone else does.

He wasn't abusive and it broke no C of C rule imo.

Bluemoon the new RAWK?

Michael Corleone said:

Go on what's your opinion then?

The thread was pulled because it entirely consisted of people calling you a cock.

PM a mod next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.