How did you come up with your BM name ?

Signed up shortly after Serg's debut.

Watching that Swansea game I saw something that I hadn't witnessed on a football pitch in a long time.

He seemed to have a kind of instinctive, intuitive air about him akin to the way I tend to drive and move through life.

Hence, I felt a tribute was already in order, based upon the Who's Pinball Wizard - that deaf, dumb and blind kid who became without question the best at what he did, in a way that defied explanation.

I was a Packrat at 7 Armoured Workshop, Fallingbostel in the early eighties, my first posting in the Army. Pack refers to the power packs we repaired and rat for the famous desert rats.

When I was trying to get the kids into going to city the only 2 matches I could afford to take them too was the Thomas cook trophy and our one fa cup game hence mrtwiceaseason
The training worked and they are both season card holders, so im thinking of changing to mr19timesaseason :+)

From about 3 years old my lad was constantly climbing things,not just outside,but inside to.
Used to keep finding him on top of wardrobes and kitchen units,stuff like that.
Obviously I started calling him Spiderboy,he's coming up to 19 now and all the family still call him Spider.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.