How did you meet your mrs?

We met in 1987 ..... in the salubrious and romantic setting of The Phoenix Rock Club on Oxford Rd. I think it was my blonde streaked mullet that did the trick ... :D

I knew her brother and in one of my moments of clarity our eyes met over the cheese counter at my local Tesco. I asked for some brie. They didn't have any. I walked away.

2 years later I saw her at a club. I might have been in full on twat mode. She told me to "fuck off". She still had the twinkle in her eyes though.

A few weeks later we got together.

Tinder. We both downloaded it for a laugh. Here we are 5 years and counting. Guess you can find love in a hopeless place.

Boring but at work.

30 odd years later neither of us is a work slave, we do a bit of S/E and are still very happy.

The one thing good that came out of 60 years between us in the Civil Service.

35 years ago, I worked in a pub, she came in with some friends, said she fancied the barman, yes, I was the only one that night. My dad overheard her and "introduced" her to me....2 wonderful daughters n 2 absolutely beautiful, brilliant grandkids later we are still in love and still fancy the arse off her...
Only decent thing my dad has done for me.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.