How do I find what my seat number is?

davewatsonstackle

got myself a ticket on my city card for tonight but I've been working away and didn't check my emails and my Mrs has feckin deleted the confirmation email and the deleted folder.
I'm currently sat in schipol airport on the phone to supporter services but in a que of 50 and it's going nowhere fast I've also emailed them but got no reply.
Any ideas the best way to get seat info at the ground?

Go asap to ticket office or ask a steward at entrance of ground, they will scan your card and tell you

The ticket office usually sends out a text a few hours before kick off with all of the seat and gate info (they have done every round thus far anyway).

got myself a ticket on my city card for tonight but I've been working away and didn't check my emails and my Mrs has feckin deleted the confirmation email and the deleted folder.
I'm currently sat in schipol airport on the phone to supporter services but in a que of 50 and it's going nowhere fast I've also emailed them but got no reply.
Any ideas the best way to get seat info at the ground?
Logon to the ticket site with your supporter no., the details will be in your purchase history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.