How do I...

test1.jpg

Cheers Dr Bob. I've taken loads of photos of Robins but I'm really pleased with this one.
I sort of assumed that it was your own work. I love garden birds but despite owning a DSLR and decent lenses my wife seems to have taken better shots with her phone. It's infuriating. Keep up the good work.

I sort of assumed that it was your own work. I love garden birds but despite owning a DSLR and decent lenses my wife seems to have taken better shots with her phone. It's infuriating. Keep up the good work.
For landscapes, camera phones can match DSLR's for quality. Sports, wildlife and being able to play with the aperture and shutter speed obviously a SLR will always win.

I use....

https://imgbb.com/

Fairly idiot-proof, which is perfect for me.
Click on "Start uploading",
find your pic,
click on "Upload",
then in the "Embed Codes" drop down box, select "BBCode full linked",
click "Copy".

Then paste the link into your post on here, removing the FIRST and LAST brackets so that your left with this....
Screenshot-20200413-193738-Chrome.jpg

And Voila....

20200301-185921.jpg
That's wnat I use, very simple, like me

I use....

https://imgbb.com/

Fairly idiot-proof, which is perfect for me.
Click on "Start uploading",
find your pic,
click on "Upload",
then in the "Embed Codes" drop down box, select "BBCode full linked",
click "Copy".

Then paste the link into your post on here, removing the FIRST and LAST brackets so that your left with this....
Screenshot-20200413-193738-Chrome.jpg

And Voila....

20200301-185921.jpg
Use the ‘Preview’ button before you paste as it will show your image there if you have been successful .

For landscapes, camera phones can match DSLR's for quality. Sports, wildlife and being able to play with the aperture and shutter speed obviously a SLR will always win.
Not sure I agree with the quality issue. The lens just isn't as good on a phone but I concede that the quality on a phone is really pretty good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.