How do loans work? / Jo

meeesh said:
Not 100 per cent sure with this one,but I wouldnt be surprised if there was NOT a loan fee paid to City,for this particular deal.
In fact i reckon City will be paying 20% of his wage whilst at Everton as well.

They simply cannot afford him,so us being rich are being kind !!!! LOL

I bet City are paying much more than 20% to be honest. He's on £80k-a-week so Everton will not pay him 80% of that.

With regards to loans in general I think they all differ. Joe Hart's loan for example is costing the Brummies £1m and I would presume they are paying his wages too. Frazer Campbell at the Spuds last season was an all in deal from Utd for the Berba sale.

Good question though. I doubt anyone outside of the clubs know the actual laws surrounding the issue though.

Danamy said:
You'll probably find that it has been part of the Lescott deal.
Once Golam finds a replacement he'll be on his way........our lacking threat on corners may soon be over!

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case and Everton are paying nothing. Much like the Frazier Capbell loan to Spurs last season as part of the Berba deal.

this is how ive always realised loans working
the player goes to the loanee club
the loanee club pays a X% of his wages, which is agree'd between the clubs.
then they can put clauses in such as 'buy after X amount of time'

i might be wrong, but thats what ive been told (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.