How do people get to sleep?

chris_m

As I can't sleep atm, I was just wondering what techniques people use to get off(ahem)

I generally think about places I'd love to go, or imagine myself in the blue shirt scoring the winner at the swamp/Wembley/any given CL final venue

Listening to music I enjoy on the iPod, which has been impossible since my last broke (amazingly got a new one yesterday! ;D) but yeah, some sort of music, I mean I fall asleep to Black Sabbath. Maybe its a sign.

I tend to go to bed and shut my eyes.

You really have to keep your eyes closed for approx 6 to 8 hours for it to work though.

Hope this helps.

Try lying in bed, find a comfortable position, think about whatever you like but the golden rule is, you must not move a muscle. Don't roll over, nothing. It works for me. Simple but true. I wasn't sleeping and it helped when I stopped putting my phone by the bed. Too easy to start browsing as soon as I'm awake for 5 mins.

In fact I'm off there now. Goonight!

jollycity said:
Try lying in bed, find a comfortable position, think about whatever you like but the golden rule is, you must not move a muscle. Don't roll over, nothing. It works for me. Simple but true. I wasn't sleeping and it helped when I stopped putting my phone by the bed. Too easy to start browsing as soon as I'm awake for 5 mins.

In fact I'm off there now. Goonight!
Cheers, my phones getting stuck in the hall now!

Computers and televisions are a no no. Technology before bed does not induce sleep, and has been proven (apparently).

I either pop a sleeping pill or just get pissed up and pass out.

If you work out a lot during the day, eat well, and have a productive and long day, then your body should be tired enough for a decent 5-7 hours of kip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.