How do we thank The Sheikhs?

Take the whole family to Blackpool book them into a B&B take them for a pint in the Manchester then build sand castles on the beach, they will love it.

binzy m.cf.c said:
I assume they'll be turning up for this one, We as fans need to make sure that they are acknowledged and I want these fellas to know exactly how much we appreciate their input,so much so that I wanna see a tear in Mansours eye or a quivering bottom lip at least..... ideas boys...!

tell him someone`s just keyed his Bentley

r.soleofsalford said:
binzy m.cf.c said:
I assume they'll be turning up for this one, We as fans need to make sure that they are acknowledged and I want these fellas to know exactly how much we appreciate their input,so much so that I wanna see a tear in Mansours eye or a quivering bottom lip at least..... ideas boys...!

tell him someone`s just keyed his Bentley
That will be Bentley 'S if you don't mind

Rasher said:
Take the whole family to Blackpool book them into a B&B take them for a pint in the Manchester then build sand castles on the beach, they will love it.

Great idea the sand will remind them of home as will the oil on the beach lol.

I bet they are gagging to try an Eccles cake or even a bit of Manchester tart circa 1974 Manchester City Council Schools meals style

heard heston blumenthal biggest regret is that he never thought of Manchester tart so don't spend your life depressed like Heston here is a decent recipe the Banana is essential

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.therecipeblog.co.uk/recipes/baking/manchester-tart/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.therecipeblog.co.uk/recipes/ ... ster-tart/</a>

the creative amongst you add a sky blue food dye to impress Mr sheikh mansour but nobody mention the Arab Spring when he's got a mouthful of tart !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.