How do you assess our transfer business?

How? Can you back that up please?

2 new players bought? Check

Clearly trying to buy established cb. Check

Messi may still be an option. Check

Foden needs game time instead of buying another cm. check
Messi is not an option ffs

We're arguably weaker than last season when you look at aguero's injury, Merlin gone etc. And every other team is strengthening. Ake is a good signing but nobody knows where he is actually going to play - CB, LB, CDM... Torres looks good but is an unknown quantity to a large extent. We have 1 fit striker, still light at CB & LB imo and I'm worried about this season. Genuinely find it hard to see us winning the league at the moment based on both our transfer business and last season's performances.
We are stronger Aguero be back for the business end of the season.

Who are the 4 you presume would finish ahead of City?

As things stand currently based on the ability to field their strongest 11, I feel we are behind LiVARpool, ManUre, Chelsea & Arsenal.

I would expect defeats to all 4 of these teams away and think Spurs, Leeds & Everton could also beat us. Thats 7 losses and we are not winning the title again with that sort of record.

In my heart I hope the happy clappers are right but my head says
to accept finishing top 5 as the best result we will achieve this season.

Address a RCB and a box to box CDM and I think we can carry our LB and Aguero replacement needs and finish top 4 at least.

No CL football next season and we won’t attract a quality striker to replace Aguero.

We are stronger Aguero be back for the business end of the season.
It could/will be too late by then. A living legend but he's 32 and we're still relying on him being fit because we have no back up whatsoever, that isn't right for a club of our stature. Also, we are absolutely NOT stronger, particularly if we're expecting a player WE ALREADY HAVE to come back and strengthen us

As things stand currently based on the ability to field their strongest 11, I feel we are behind LiVARpool, ManUre, Chelsea & Arsenal.

I would expect defeats to all 4 of these teams away and think Spurs, Leeds & Everton could also beat us. Thats 7 losses and we are not winning the title again with that sort of record.

Address a RCB and a box to box CDM and I think we can carry our LB and Aguero replacement needs and finish top 4 at least.

No CL football next season and we won’t attract a quality striker to replace Aguero.
There's been some awful, hyperbolic nonsense posted in the last few days and this post is right up there with it.

How? Can you back that up please?

2 new players bought? Check

Clearly trying to buy established cb. Check

Messi may still be an option. Check

Foden needs game time instead of buying another cm. check

A reserve winger and a reserve CB check.

The question was "how do you assess our transfer business so far"

Clearly trying to buy somebody is not business. Check

and fuck off adding Messi again, get over it ffs. check

As for Foden wtf has that got to do with anything I said?

Is he covering at left-back? Check
Is he covering for Aguero or Jesus? Check
Is he covering at Centre Back? Check

Is this enough backing up for you?

CHECK.

EDIT and the standing still part is apparent when you take a look at Chelsea's window.

It could/will be too late by then. A living legend but he's 32 and we're still relying on him being fit because we have no back up whatsoever, that isn't right for a club of our stature. Also, we are absolutely NOT stronger, particularly if we're expecting a player WE ALREADY HAVE to come back and strengthen us

I look at our squad and the two new signings as improvement we create goals that you could tap in. we always make chances and plenty of them. Aguero is a miss that’s without saying. I’m a half full kind a person and don’t get the negativity of some fans.

Blue Elvis? Sounds more like clinically depressed Elvis!
Haha! Fuckinell mate, that's a grim post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.