How do you cope?

TINY

I've just had 2 whole weeks off work, I got up late, I watched films, I did a few jobs and generally had a lazy 2 weeks. However I have just realised I'm back in work on Monday at 8am. How am I supposed to cope with that?

Same for me but had a week, will probably crash my lorry straight in to a wall as i have been use to driving my car for the last week,
going back to work after a holiday is shite, normally the work kiss arse's will have slandered you ans stirred some sort of shit as well whilst you have been away, never having the balls to do it whilst your there..

i had to have a few week off work (tore my calf muscle) and i was bored shitless how people on the dole who dont want to work can just sit around all day doing nothing is beyond me,i could`nt wait to get back to work actually went back a week early and i hate my job

bluemoon27 said:
i had to have a few week off work (tore my calf muscle) and i was bored shitless how people on the dole who dont want to work can just sit around all day doing nothing is beyond me,i could`nt wait to get back to work actually went back a week early and i hate my job

I couldn't cope with that i would go mad, and probably very depressed as well.

TINY said:
I've just had 2 whole weeks off work, I got up late, I watched films, I did a few jobs and generally had a lazy 2 weeks. However I have just realised I'm back in work on Monday at 8am. How am I supposed to cope with that?
Simple get a job that you enjoy then you will not spend the rest of your life hating work. Pretty basic really.

TINY said:

beer.jpg

I've done 48 hours this week. I'm beginning to get serious library fatigue.

I've got some time off next week though (woop!)

johnny on the spot said:
I've done 48 hours this week. I'm beginning to get serious library fatigue.

I've got some time off next week though (woop!)

Tell me about it, got up at like 8:30 to get into the library to do lab reports today (skiving now). Up at 7 every day next week aswell. Jesus christ life is tough. This comment was in jest, i take no resposibilty for any anger or prejudice expressed towards myself or any other students by red-faced, real ale drinking pub landlords..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.