How do you feel about it maybe going to the last game?

Before the game at the weekend, I would have been happy for us to have even a small chance of being champions. Now our chances of winning the league areconsiderably, but still far from certain, I feel sick.

I've had this feeling since sunday night we could see all three teams on 81 points going into the last match

L'pool - 81 pts - draw at palace
Chelsea - 81 pts - beat Norwich
City - 81 pts - draw Everton, beat Villa

few more twists and turns for me.

rowarta said:
I've had this feeling since sunday night we could see all three teams on 81 points going into the last match

L'pool - 81 pts - draw at palace
Chelsea - 81 pts - beat Norwich
City - 81 pts - draw Everton, beat Villa

few more twists and turns for me.

I just don't think Liverpool would draw at Palace if we fail to beat Everton. Beating them could have the effect Liverpool beating Chelsea should have had, breaking the opposition. Conversely if we piss away yet ANOTHER bite at the apple, they will capitalise and that will be that.

Please, City, a nice straightforward run to the title. 5-0 at Everton, 5-0 against Villa, 3-0 up in the first ten minutes against West Ham cruising to an eventual 5-0 victory. Do that and I'll be the first one naked in Piccadilly Gardens singing Blue moon.

adrianr said:
Please, City, a nice straightforward run to the title. 5-0 at Everton, 5-0 against Villa, 3-0 up in the first ten minutes against West Ham cruising to an eventual 5-0 victory. Do that and I'll be the first one naked in Piccadilly Gardens singing Blue moon.

That's no way to win a title.

Man up and fasten yer fcukin seat-belt.

;)

Love it

But I've got to get a City tattoo if we pull this one off

sir baconface said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Love it

But I've got to get a City tattoo if we pull this one off

I'll have the name of every City player since 1894 tattooed on my penis.
where do they do those micro tattoos then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.