How do you get to Fulham?

Re: Re: Re: How do you get to Fulham?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
what's the quickest route to the ground on sunday?
From where?

i'm starting from enfield but can get into euston/king's cross etc, just want to know the quickest way and the best stop to get off at to get to the ground.
If you can get to Kings Cross then as I said above. Right out of Putney station, down Putney High St, over Putney Bridge and across the park.

Re: Re: Re: How do you get to Fulham?

Prestwich_Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
From where?

i'm starting from enfield but can get into euston/king's cross etc, just want to know the quickest way and the best stop to get off at to get to the ground.
If you can get to Kings Cross then as I said above. Right out of Putney station, down Putney High St, over Putney Bridge and across the park.

so overground from King's Cross to putney?

Re: Re: How do you get to Fulham?

Prestwich_Blue said:
nijinskybell said:
Putney Bridge on the District Line
Closed. That's the problem.

You can get the overland from Waterloo to Putney station, which is the other side of the river from Putney Bridge. take about 10 mins to walk to Putney bridge from there, then as per above. The ground is about 20-25 mins walk from Putney mainline.

Mind you, this is Fulham - if you promise them you'll be there for 3 o'clock they'll probably send a car for you.

Closed. That's the problem.

That's the whole reason I gave you the journey planner link, it knows real time diversions when there is engineering works on and gives you several alternatives.

jumbo to heathrow, straight into a chopper on runway, which will land on the pitch near city end!

thats by far the quickest route,

if not try routeplanner!

And again . . .
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231990&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231990&start=0</a>

Euston - take Victoria line tube to Victoria, then District line tube to Parsons Green, not far to walk from there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: How do you get to Fulham?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

so overground from King's Cross to putney?
No. Victoria Line to Vauxhall then train to Putney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.